Thursday, 16 April 2015

Props

A list of props I require for every song. This is a personal list and does not apply to every other member of the cast.

I Was Born This Morning
- baseball
- 2 screwed up pieces of paper
- pen and paper on every desk for use whilst 'idle'

Dodge Ball
- dodgeballs x3

Albuquerque Anyway
- nothing required

Good For You
- nothing required

Mamma Cut Me Deeper!
- library book

Nerd Love
- nothing required

The War Song
- Nirvana sign/t shirt
- card with the word 'when' written on it
- small american flag
- phone for the 'selfie' and facebook update
- clipboard for Ali's character to sign up to the army

Asleep On My Arm- toy dog

Honey- nothing required
Helen
- mop/broom

The Bar Song- baseball bat
- beer can/glass

I Was Born This Morning (Reprise)- table and chair
- baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment