Sunday, 19 April 2015

Notes Of Improvement - April 1st 2015

These were the notes I made personally after the run through we had on the 1st of April. Everything here are things that I noted that could be improved to help better the performance overall. With these changes made I feel that a higher standard of performance can be made, and therefore a successful production will be shown.


01/04/2015


I WAS BORN THIS MORNING - OPENING
Keep character throughout
Keep to the beats
More energy needed
Clean up the ending
The nanananananaa bit in the middle-do desk movement again!
Connor turn off the same way as everyone else on his side


DODGEBALL


ALBUQUERQUE ANYWAY
Steve and Liam keep the kiddie version active and youthful


GOOD FOR YOU
Me and Steve need to pull the balloon closer each time someone is killed.


HONEY
google break up lines for dialogue before the song

No comments:

Post a Comment